Have you ever wondered what might be hiding in the nooks and crannies of your house? We’re talking about mold, and it’s not the kind that makes blue cheese taste good. A mold test can tell you a lot about where you live.
Here are five important things to know about home mold testing:
- Mold Spots You Can’t See. Even if you think your home is clean, mold can grow in places you wouldn’t think to look. We’re talking about behind walls, under carpets, and even in crawlspaces. A home mold test can find these places where mold is hiding so you can get rid of it for good.
- Dangers to Health. Mold is not just ugly; it can also be dangerous, especially for kids and people with weaker immune systems. Some germs can make it hard to breathe, cause allergies, and even worsen health problems.
- Mold Damages Your Stuff. Mold likes places that are damp and can grow very quickly. Mold can spread quickly if you have a leaky pipe or a spill that you didn’t clean up right away. It can ruin things like clothes and furniture.
- Mold Decreases Air Quality. Mold in your home could mean that the air isn’t as clean as it should be. A mold test can be the first step toward making your home a healthy place to live.
- A Home Mold Test is Crucial When Buying. Before you buy a new home, you should get a mold test. If mold is found, you can negotiate for a lower price or back out.
A home mold test is an easy step that can make a big difference in how healthy and happy your home is. Call us today to schedule your test and know for sure.